Wednesday, February 27

Pre-Tanzania Post


Just two weeks until...
I am 7500 miles away from home, further south of the equator than I've ever traveled before, and on the verge of exploring something I didn't think I would come close to touching for decades to come.

Africa - home to THE Animal Kingdom. Specifically, the Republic of Tanzania, which I am finding out is a haven for the social entrepreneur and ever-exploding with inspiration and multitudes of business opportunites.

Just like these baby cheetahs... I hope to capture a little bit of Africa for myself - to keep - for my own integrity, inspiration, and identity.

I'll be in touch...

6 comments:

Claudette said...

Beautiful site, well-done, Katie. Very scary though to hear how many miles away you'll be. Can I show this to my kids?
love, Mom

Gina Collins said...

WOW Katie!! How exciting. I know you will have an AMAZING time, and you will learn SOOOO much. I can't say what because I've never been to Africa, but I know when I came home from Afghanistan I had such a big appreciation for the things we have in this country. God bless and keep you safe on your trip. Have a GREAT TIME!! and I hope you get your baby cheetah! ~If you do, I wanna play with it:)~
Love, Gina:)

Sarah said...

Hey Katie, nice set up on the blog.
-Sarah

Claudette said...

Ms. Ohsann's 5th grade class loved your blog, thought you were very pretty and looked like their teacher. They also wanted to know if you were really going to smuggle a cheetah out of Africa.

*katie said...

Dear Ms. Ohsann's class:

Thanks for checking out my blog! And thank you for the compliments! And no... I will not really be smuggling a baby cheetah out of Africa, BUT hopefully I can come visit your classroom after my trip to share Safari photos from Tanzania :)

*Katie

Tim said...

We hope you have a fun, safe and exciting trip. Thanks for sharing your adventure with us.
Love, Dad and Kathie